Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday....count down to CYBER FYBER's opening


(Click on image above....."after lighting!")

Today I'm working on the labels and signage. It took almost two full hours to carefully position all 400+ labels on the ATCs and postcards. I've taken some video for a soon-to-be-created/released "feature film" too. Tomorrow there should be an invitation/newsletter sent to everyone who has traded, all the email addresses that I could find for fiber related shops in South Carolina, the entire database for Gallery 80808/Vista Studios, the Congaree Vista Guild list, etc. If you are reading this after tomorrow and didn't get one of these invitations, email me!

By the way, if you are coming to CYBER FYBER from out of town, especially those who have traded with me, please let me know!

No comments: